for Therapists Looking to Build a Private Practice
SITES & ORGANIZATIONS:
- "With open access to information
about counseling and psychotherapy, this site helps clients to make
more informed choices and helps practitioners to develop the services
they provide." Includes section on building a practice at http://counsellingresource.com/practice/
- Supports members in practice building with advice and tools
of an unspecified nature.
Private Practice Marketing Roundtable
- Web site put together by a business coach with a number of
free resources to help therapists in marketing their practice.
Therapist as Entrepreneur"
- interesting interview article - http://www.irislipnerlcsw.com/practice/entrepreneur.html
a Private Practice in a New Locale"
- interesting article by Dr. Lynn Friedman at http://www.drlynnfriedman.com/buildingprivatepracticeworklife.html
Your Ideal Private Practice: A Guide for Therapists and Other Healing
Professionals, by Lynn Grodzki
Months to Your Ideal Private Practice: A Workbook,
by Lynn Grodzki - http://tinyurl.com/s2u5b
Therapist's Advertising and Marketing Kit,
by Laurie Cope Grand - http://tinyurl.com/lznug
Practice for the Mental Health Professional,
by Dorothy Barnes, Ralph H. Earle - http://tinyurl.com/npm42
Goodbye to Managed Care: Building Your Independent Psychotherapy
other useful articles & resources in Practice Building section
of web site by Iris Lipner, C.S.W. -
Clients Now! : A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals and Consultants
by C. J. Hayden - http://tinyurl.com/orahu